Hello Lovelies –
It has been a week already and its only monday! Everything that could go wrong in the last 24 hours has. On a side note, this past week has been amazing. My little lady has started to talk in “sentences” like no dad, more please, please cracker, night night baa (sheep), go go bye bye. My momma heart is literally melting.
My second week of my program started today and i never thought i would say this but i really love Barre! I never tried Barre before this program because well for starters Barre studio fees are so expensive, I mean who wants to pay $80-$150 a month, A MONTH! I would much rather pay $50 for the year! Crazy right?!?
So i know i haven’t posted a recipe in a while so i am going to hit you with 2 of them: they are modified to be #peanutfree, #nutfree and #coconutfree.
Recipe #1: Breakfast Parfaits
they are delish and super easy. Also the best part – the little lady likes them!
All you need is 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt, 1 cup mixed berries, 1/2 cup of a high fiber cereal. Layer it in the mason jar or dish but put your cereal on top so it doesnt get soggy!
Recipe #2: Chocolate Vegan Brownies!
Yes you read that correctly, they are filled with protein and are good for you. I know i am filled with crazy recipes today!
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup all-natural smooth No Nut butter (i love the brand Dont Go Nuts)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (ask me about shakeology or use a different protein powder)
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combien bananas, No Nut butter, cocoa powder, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Press chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Put in the fridge for 1 hour so that brownies set.
- Cut into 16 brownies. Store in FRIDGE!!
If you have any questions about Shakeology or my Barre program, please dont hesitate. This crazy journey i am on has helped not only my mentality, but has helped me become a better and healthier version of myself.
I am looking forward to whats in store for this New Year and cant wait to celebrate it with you!